What to Bring to Shiloh?
Are you busy packing for you week of camp? Make this your first stop!
Check this list of what you may or may not bring to Shiloh Bible Camp. If you have any questions about this list, please call.
- Flashlight (extra batteries)
- Sleeping bag and pillow (Or twin sized bedding)
- Water bottle
- Bible, notebook, & pen
- Modest clothes (Be prepared for ANY type of weather; See modesty policy)
- Close-toed shoes (Tennis shoes strongly suggested)
- Modest, one-piece swimsuit (See modesty policy)
- Insect repellant
- Bath Towel
- Pool Towel
* soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.*
- Money for camp store. (Most candy items are $1 or less.)
- Hiking boots
***Be sure to label clothing and other items brought to camp, and before you leave, make sure to check the Lost and Found. Items left at the end of the season are donated to local charities.
Please DON'T Bring:
- Illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms, fireworks.
- Expensive items or large amounts of cash
- Electronics (exculding camera) (cell phone, MP3 player, ipod, ipad, laptop, game systems etc.)