This is Shiloh's Statement of Faith.
If you have any questions about it please feel free to contact the director, Junior Martin. He would love to help answer any questions you may have.
1. There is one triune God- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 3:16-17
2. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. He died in our place to pay the penalty for our sins. We believe He physically rose from the grave. And we believe that He will return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory as the perfect King. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 14:9, Revelation 20:4-6
3. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification. We believe He works in the lives of Christians to make them more like Jesus. This is a process not an instantaneous change. John 15-17
4. We believe that the Bible, as it was written, is without error and is the very Word of God. We believe that both the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God meaning that God instructed men what to write using various methods. We believe that because God is the ultimate Author, the Bible does not contradict itself and is written in such a manner as to be understood in the common language of the day. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
5. We believe that man is by nature in rebellion(sin) against God and that he must be born again through faith in Christ Jesus alone. John 3:3, Romans 3:23