This is a master list of a Shiloh's Retreats! Check it out; register today!
Cost for each retreat is as listed.
- Study Retreats- This is an event where anyone from age 14 to 104 can come and spend a weekend deeply studying God's Word with each other! $50 per camper. Registration opens at 7pm.
- Couple's Day- A romantic day for married or engaged couples to come for a time of encouragement, teaching and fellowship with other couples. $40 per couple.
- Movie Maker's Challenge- This is an action filled weekend for jr. high and high schoolers to learn how to script, storyboard, direct and star in their own original, bible-based movie! All while learning about God's Word! $60 per camper. Registration opens at 7pm.
- Women's Weekend- Retreat from the world be challenged in His Word. Come for a time of study, conversation and fellowship! $60 per camper. Registration opens at 7pm.
- Men's Retreat- Come and be challenged in God's word as we look at what it means to be a man. $50 per man.Registration opens at 7pm.
- Adventure Day- A fabulous one-day event for elementary age kids to learn about Jesus and have fun at camp! $15 per camper.
- Youth Summit- An excitement packed weekend for jr. highers to learn more about having a relationship with God and to play amazingly awesome games in the process. $40 per camper. Registration opens at 7pm.
- Labor Day- A family-oriented retreat to relax, hear teaching from the Bible, and enjoy time together. It's the perfect weekend getaway! Cost: Ages 16+ $75; age 3-15 $50; age 2 and under is free. $250 family price cap. Registration opens at 7pm.